Studio Membership Info
Studio 95 Photographix offers memberships to other photographers to rent time blocks to fulfill their studio needs. Each Membership will guarantee at least three 3 hour time slots a month that is managed by our Google calendar manger. This is a state of the art production facility an offers the following benefits to our members.
- Free, safe parking outside the studio, easy access and large doors for fast simple loading
- 4 minutes off I-95 at exit 40; 9 minutes off the Merritt Parkway at exit 57
- Close to inexpensive hi-end hotels, restaurants, as well the Milford, CT train station
- 5 minutes from the CT Post Shopping Mall and a large variety of stores on the Boston Post Rd.
- It's 1 mile from the beach and other great photographic locations
- Gas heat for winter warmth; AC for the summer CT heat and mugginess
- 40' x 22' x 12' of open shooting space
- 5' wide full height roller door for motorcycle and props entry
- Off-street loading and unloading
- 2 position make-up and hair room, separate from the studio space
- A wall full of clothing, shoes and props for models to use
- Wireless hi-speed internet, micro-wave and refrigerator
- One High Key 22' long wall x 12' high
- One 16' long x 8' high faux brick wall
- One 15' long x 12' high black wall
- A choice of Photogenic or Alien Bee's 3 Strobe light set up with modifiers and sync cord
- Seamless papers on wall mounted holders
We offer 3 types of memberships (non-member rate is $45 p/h bare = no lighting equipment) All fees have CT St Sales tax (6.35%) additional.
- Silver- The Silver Membership is a no lease Month to Month usage of the studio for $300. It includes the use of the Alien Bee's 3 strobe setup and a guarantee of three 3 hour times slots a month. If you need additional time blocks after your 3 for the month. They are available for $100 per 3 hour time slot. If a member wants to secure a second 3 hour consecutive time slot it will cost an additional $100 per 3 hour time slot.
- Gold- The Gold Membership is a 6 month lease with a recurring credit card subscription for $500 a month. It includes the use of Alien Bee's 3 strobe setup and a guarantee of five 3 hour times slots a month. If you need additional time blocks after your 5 for the month. They are available for $80 per 3hour time slot. If a member wants to secure a second 3 hour consecutive time slot it will cost an additional $80 per 3 hour time slot. A key is given to Gold Members.
- Platinum-The Platinum Membership is a 1 year lease with a recurring credit card subscription for $800 a month. Its includes the use of 4 Photogenic strobes and a guarantee of eight 3 hour times slots a month. If you need additional time blocks after your 8 for the month. They are available for $50 per 3hr time slot. If a member wants to secure a second 3 hour consecutive time slot it will cost an additional $50 per 3 hour time slot. A key is given to Platinum Members.
There is a seperate Monthly Agreement to be signed. The Membership fee is due on the 25th of the month for the next month; Late Date of the 5th; if your Memberhship fee is not paid, no use of the studio facilities will be permitted. Additional rental fees are to be brought current by the last day of the month.
What are the Rules and Conduct for the studio?
- You are not allowed to use the studio unless you book your shoot through the Google calendar manager on this site. No unexpected visits.
- No Drugs or smoking will be allowed in studio at anytime. Alcohol is not to be provided by the photographer, NO under-age drinking will be permitted.
- All models must have a valid ID showing date of birth.
- Respect the gear & studio. Don’t mistreat it or drag couch’s or props around, pick them up to move them otherwise it scratches the floor.
- If you break it, let us know. (see lease agreement)
- No splitting rent between photographers.
- You must supply your own computer.
- Straighten up when done. Vacuum and empty the garbage if need be.
- Respect the other tenant’s schedules. Don't run over your time block.
- Nobody is allowed in the studio after the hours of 10pm unless prior arrangements have been made ( there will be a Surveillance camera and you will be banned from the studio)
- Make sure you lock the door and shut off all lights, the heat/ ac when you leave.
- Most of all………..HAVE FUN!
Will there a max limit of photographers that you will offer this service to?
If it got to 10 members, that would be the limit. As a member you can purchase an additional 3 hour blocks for $50 to $100. At the rate I’m offering, it's less that's $30 hour for 24 hours of studio time, plus equipment, a mailing address and you won't find that service anywhere else . I think if a photographer can't make money out of this place at this rate they should quit photography because they will never make it in this biz. I want people to profit out this space, so I set it up for success.
What if I need to do a shoot that is more than 3hrs?
Each member is allowed to purchase time slots over and above your monthly membership.
What if I just want to do one 6hr shoot a month, can i do this for the monthly membership fee?
The answer is Yes. It will count as 2 time slots.
Can I bring my own stuff (lights, equipment, props) and leave it in the Studio?
That is totally up to you , we will not be responsible for anything left at the studio.
Photography questions, Gregory
General questions about the facility
G. Gregory - 203.494.3353
Production Office (not the studio) 203.795.8651